BrewScene is happy to announce the biggest update of the website since its initial launch! This update includes many suggestions from organizers and participants in competitions that were hosted on BrewScene. Thank you to everyone who provided the enhancement requests and stay tuned for more updates in the future. Below are the highlights up the updates included in this release.
- During entry registration, the style subcategory for the entry is defaulted to the style of the beer when it was created and the entry notes are defaulted to the notes entered for the brew day.
- Organizers can set a limit per person by subcategory which allows the flexibility to allow only one entry per person in American IPA, but 3 entries per person in Specialty Beer, for example.
- Organizers can set which subcategories require entry notes to be provided by the entrants when registering their beers in the competition.
- Organizers now have more control of their competition and can create beers on behalf of participants and register judges, stewards, and general staff.
- Color coded icons now indicate judge/steward availability in a category when assigning judges/stewards.
- Barcodes now available on bottle labels with a bottle barcode receiving process coming shortly.
- In addition to printing pull sheets by category, organizers can print all pull sheets for a specified round.
We hope you find these changes and the others that weren’t specifically mentioned useful! Please continue to send your feedback through the Contact Us form in the footer of BrewScene.com!
Image by Digital-Designs (CC BY 2.0) via flickr